Last Modified: 2021-12-13
- The website (https://interogoholding.com) (the “Website”) is operated by Interogo Holding AG, a company incorporated under Swiss law whose principal place of business is at Bahnhofstrasse 15, CH – 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland (“Interogo Holding”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
- The Website is provided “as is”, without any guarantees of any kind and our liability towards you is limited to what is strictly required under applicable law.
- You will be able to access the Website without registering your details with Interogo Holding. If you have any questions or concerns about the Website, use firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wonder how we use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material provided on it, at our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if (for any reason) all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to the Website (in whole or in part), to users.
Summary: The Website and its content may vary over time.
3. Intellectual Property Rights Trademarks
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, trademarks, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are: (1) owned by Interogo Holding, its licensors, other companies within the Interogo Holding group of entities, the Inter IKEA organisation or other providers of such material; and (2) these works are protected by intellectual property laws, treaties and registrations around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. This permission will be revoked immediately if any of the terms are infringed.
Our company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Interogo Holding AG or its related companies. The term “IKEA”, and all related names, logos, product and service names, trademarks, designs and slogans are trademarks of Inter IKEA Systems B.V or its related companies. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the respective company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Summary: All Intellectual Property Rights on the Website belong to us or our affiliates.
4. Availability of Website
Interogo Holding aims to update its Website regularly and may change the content at any time.
Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Interogo Holding will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Interogo Holding’s control.
Summary: We do not guarantee 100% availability of the Website.
5. Prohibited Uses
- in any way that violates any applicable local and international law or regulation.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Interogo Holding or an employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Interogo Holding (including its associates) or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, Website users may not:
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website.
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Summary: The above listed uses of the Website are prohibited and may result in us terminating your access to the Website and its content.
We have the right to:
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
You agree to waive Interogo Holding’ liability and hold Interogo Holding harmless against any claims resulting from any action taken by Interogo Holding during or as a result of its enforcement actions.
Summary: We have the right to take legal action against you if you violate these Terms or the law.
7. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Summary: We do not guarantee that the information on the Website is correct.
8. Changes to the Website
We may update the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the Website at any time without notice. We may suspend access to the Website (in whole or in part) or close it indefinitely.
Summary: We will update the Website without notifying you.
9. Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage (interogoholding.com), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage without the express written consent from Interogo Holding.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorised framing or linking to cease immediately. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Summary: If you link to our Website, you must do it properly.
10. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Summary: We have no responsibility for the links on our Website.
11. Geographic Restrictions
Interogo Holding is based in Switzerland. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside Switzerland, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Summary: Your national laws may restrict your access to the Website.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
Interogo Holding is not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the Website, its content and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content and any services or items obtained through the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Interogo Holding nor any person associated with us makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Interogo Holding nor anyone associated with us represents or warrants that the Website, its content or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Interogo Holding hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Summary: Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk.
13. Limitation on Liability
In no event will Interogo Holding, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Summary: We limit our liability towards you as much as possible according to law.
Summary: You will hold us harmless for any harm you may cause us by your use of the Website.
15. Waiver and Severability
16. Entire Agreement
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
19. Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Interogo Holding AG, Bahnhofstrasse 15, CH – 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interogo Holding AG
Phone: +41 (0) 55 648 04 00
Thank you for visiting the Website.
20. Change history
Latest update: 2021-12-13