Last modified: 2017-06-26
Our Policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party website that may link to or be accessible from our Website.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including, for example:
• information we collect as you navigate through our Website, including, IP addresses, cookies and web beacons.
• any information that you provide through forms located on our Website.
For the purpose of providing you with the Websites and services provided therein and to communicate with you upon your request, we may collect and use the following information that you provide to us, including, for example:
• records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses, name and any personal identifiable information you provide in free text form), if you contact us.
• Usage Details and IP Addresses. We may collect statistical information about our Website users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns. Such information derives from your visit to, any navigation of, the Website. The information may include, for example: (a) traffic, location data, logs and other communication data; (b) information regarding, the resources that you access; and (c) information about your computer and Internet connection, (e.g. including your IP address, operating system and browser type), for system administration.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs). Web beacons enable the Company to collect certain information in relation to Website users including, for example, the number of users accessing each webpage, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, information in relation to resources access, and information about user computer and Internet connection (including IP addresses, operating systems and browser type. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website and to verify system and server integrity.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
• to present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information that you request from us; and
• to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if We have good reasons to believe that access, use, retention or disclosure of such information is reasonable necessary to:
• comply with any court order or other legal obligation;
• protect the rights, property, or safety of Inter IKEA Systems B.V., its franchisees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like access to, or to correct, the information we hold on file about you. You may also at any time write to “Interogo Holding, The Personal Data Representative, Bahnhofstrasse 15, CH – 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland. Once per year, EU residents may free of charge receive information regarding the personal data which is processed by Interogo Holding and which relates to you as a data subject. Please note that by using the Website (or any part thereof) you will be deemed to accept and agree to our Policy. If we update our Policy, your continued use of the Website (following the posting of the revised Policy) means that you accept and agree to the terms of the revised Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to our Policy, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The date our Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page.
To ask questions or comment about our Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Interogo Holding AG
Phone: +41 (0) 55 648 04 00